Friday 25 February 2022

Beat-Herder 2022


I'll be honest, after 2 long years of hunkering down, physically separated from the music scene that I have loved since I was in my teens, I was starting to wonder if we would ever be allowed to play out again.

But thankfully things seem to be going in the right direction (kind of) and if there was ever something that was going to tempt me out of my rabbit hole, it was going to be The Beat-Herder Festival.

After all how could I miss what is certain to be an epic post apocalyptic party of joyous communal togetherness. 

In fact just a few minutes looking on the website at The Gallery of spectacular scenes is enough to bring back a wealth of warm fuzzy memories. Of all the festivals I have been too, Beat-Herder is the one that truly feels like coming home.

To me The Beat-Herder Festival has always felt like a society where we can live how we should live every day. Where we can shut out the nonsense that plagues the world and congregate with like minded people. 

It's a place where mates and music bring about happiness, smiles, fun, love, and unity. Where fields of colourful tents and amazing art instillations keep your eyes wide open, whilst headliners rub shoulders with local acts to create an explosive atmosphere of liberty, dancing and escapism.

It's a family thing pulled together by a small bunch of people that do it for the love, and you can tell.

So the dates have been set for a 4 day long orgy of everything that is right to celebrate the festival's belated 15th birthday. And to be honest I can't wait. 


The Beat-Herder Festival takes place 14th-17th July 2022

The Beat-Herder Festival // Buy Tickets // Line Up // Stages // News